Monday 24 February 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION - AUSTRALIA

Last week, Mireia, Carla and me, we did a oral presentation in front of our class about Australia.

SELF-EVALUATION

PRESENTATION (10%): We use a prezi to did our presentation more funny and for help us with some keywords. All the presentation was focused of what to visit in Australia and in the finally we putted a video for see more things about it. Our presentation, lastet more or lees 15 minutes talking all of us 5 minutes.   MARK: 10%

BODY LANGUAGE & EYE CONTACT (10%):  I think that I looked at my classmates and to the prezi. But sometimes I looked to my notes for saw the things that I couldn't remember.  MARK: 8%

STRUCTURE (10%): I think that we organise our presentation well, we started explaining who we're and an introduction that we had to know about our topic. After we said some thing difference in Spain than Australia and finally, we explained what to do in Australia.  MARK: 10%

CONTENT (40%); In my point of view, I think that we introduce some amasing things that we didn't know before the presentation. And we explained all the parts clears.  MARK: 30%

LANGUAGE (20%): I think that we use a rich vocabulary, fillers and sentence linkers. MARK: 15%

PRONUNCIATION & INTONATION (10%): I knew how to pronounce all the worlds, but with the pressure I forget some of they. Also, I talk very fast and I think that nobody understand me. MARK: 6%

I think that we did a quite good presentation but, I have to improve a lot for do a very good presentation
I think that my mark is:  8'3

Our presentation: 


Our prezi: 

No comments:

Post a Comment